Are you making any of these 3 nutrition mistakes that might be preventing you from re-shaping your body?
Sometimes you feel like you’re doing everything right, yet still not getting results.
Actually, you may be hindering your progress by following misguided or just the wrong advice.
Most popular diet books and weight loss programs are designed with what marketers call an “avatar” in mind.
This is the type of person the product is designed for. Trendy diet books and weight loss plans advertised on TV are aimed at one avatar: sedentary women.
Are you a middle-class housewife with 2.3 kids in your 30s or 40s who thinks working out means going for a walk around the block with your gal pals? No? Then why are you dieting like a yogurt commercial mummy?
Layperson diets are designed to meet a layperson’s goal: smaller numbers on the scale.
Even men have succumbed to bodyweight obsession, many oblivious to the ideas of body composition and muscle catabolism.
This is why I show you how to avoid 3 BIG problems that can be stopping you from re-shaping your body:
- Stop counting calories, or trying to follow a weight loss diet that doesn’t fit into your lifestyle.
- Stop trying to ‘eat clean’ all the time and deprive yourself of the foods you love, especially trying to cut your carbs back too much, for too long.
- Stop spending endless hours in the gym and sweating it out with cardio. Copy the shorter, intense, proven to work training programs I show you here.
There’s a smarter, easier and simpler way to get you into the body and health you want and I want to walk you through it right now 👇👇
So when you go back to our #1 foundational step and what we used in LeaWay Lifestyle, It’s eating nutrient-dense whole foods
Your food choices are the first step to making sure that you are able to take care of your body and your health the right way. And then when you’ve chosen your foods, the question is how much of those foods are you going to eat?
And this is where I want to give credit to Dr. John Berardi of Precision Nutrition as where the portion control guide really came from.
I’ve been using it for years not only for myself but also for my private clients and members and it just worked so well!
So here’s how Portion Control Guide works:
When it comes to your protein,
It’s your palm of how much protein you’re going to be having on your plate
When it comes to your vegetables its your fist
When it comes to your carbohydrates its your cups hands worth
When it comes to your fats it’s just simply your thumb
So we’re using a really simple PVFC (Proteins Vegetables Fats Carbohydrates) meal guide, Then we can use some advanced diet strategies and I’ll walk you through them now
- 2 palms of protein with each meal
- 2 fist of vegetables with each meal
- If you’re going to include carbohydrates it is 2 cup hands for that meal
- if your going to be include fats it’s going to be 2 entire thumbs worth of fats in that meal
- 1 palm size worth of protein with each meal
- 1 fist of vegtables with each meal
- If you’re going to include carbohydrates in that meal it is 1 cup hand worth
- if your going to be include fats its going to be 1 entire thumb worth of fats in that meal
If you enjoy this video of 3 Nutrition Mistakes and Portion Control Guide, I would love for you to click like 👍 and share this out to your friends and family as well.
I want to be able to get you and everyone on board the LeaWay Lifestyle movement which is really about making you get into the shape that you want, taking care of your health and making it simple and easy.
FREE: Get my famous 7-Day Kick Start Fat Loss Guide Now For Both Men And Women
Join me after each video in The LeaWay Lifestyle Community where we keep you up to date with specials, articles, videos, guides and so much more.
Here are more must watch fitness videos to help you!
Hi, I’m Adrian. Master Coach, Online Personal Trainer, Author and Founder of LeaWay fitness, and I and the team want to give you everything you need to succeed in life. For over 10 years I’ve worked with Mums, Dads, CEO’s, Actors, Athletes, and Models.
I hope you enjoyed the blogs I made, Until next time